Westpac–Melbourne Institute Survey of Consumer Sentiment: NSW, Vic., Qld, WA, SA, Tas. monthly REPORT (Subscription)
Westpac–Melbourne Institute Survey of Consumer Sentiment: New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia, South Australia and Tasmania monthly REPORT (Subscription) - $1,188.00 AUD (incl. GST)
The Consumer Sentiment Index measures changes in the level of consumer confidence in economic activity. It comprises five indices that reflect consumers’ evaluations of:
- Their household financial situation over the past year and the coming year
- Anticipated economic conditions over the coming year and the next five years,
- and Buying conditions for major household items.
Consumers are also surveyed about buying conditions for cars and dwellings, the wisest place for savings, and economic news recall. This report presents the Consumer Sentiment Index in relation to New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia, South Australia and Tasmania.
ISSN: 1836-4225 (Online)
- Please download and read the *Terms and Conditions* here. By checking the box to answer “Yes” to the "I Agree to the Terms and Conditions" statement you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Please complete the 'Order Contact Details' for the recipient of the purchased Subscription Report. Please note this product is created monthly. Once purchased, you will be contacted via your supplied email address to create an account where you can login and download your product each month.
This item will be available for collection via Melbourne Institute at our designated subscriber site. You will be emailed instructions to create your login details.