LEADING INDEXES OF STATE ECONOMIC ACTIVITY: DATA (Single Issue)
LEADING INDEXES OF STATE ECONOMIC ACTIVITY: DATA (Single Issue) - AUD $242.00 (incl. GST)
Monthly Actual Data from March 1994 - to present
The Leading Indexes of State Economic Activity are summary measures of the growth prospects for New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia and Tasmania. The Indexes include state-specific information from a number of sectors and markets (such as housing, retail trade and labour) as well as state-specific information from consumer expectations about activity and unemployment. This information is augmented by financial factors, and commodity prices for the resource intensive states. The Indexes predict growth in each state (relative to its trend) in three to nine months' time.
The data set contains the following monthly time series data (from March 1994 to present) for each of the six major states:
- Leading Index
- Monthly Deviation-from-Trend Growth, Leading Index
- Year-ended Deviation-from-Trend Growth, Leading Index
- Please download and read the *Terms and Conditions* here. By checking the box to answer 'Yes' to the "I Agree to the Terms and Conditions" statement you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Please complete the 'Order Contact Details' for the recipient of the purchased Single Issue Data.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Single Issue Data purchased are manually emailed during Melbourne Institute business hours only. Please allow for some time for your purchase to be processed.
- Please note this product will be emailed to the email address supplied on your order, please allow a few business days for this to be received