House Price Expectations: Monthly DATA (Subscription)
House Price Expectations: Monthly DATA (Subscription) - AUD $924.00 (incl. GST)
The House Price Expectations Data presents consumers’ views about expected house prices in Australia. The survey began in July 2009, on a quarterly basis. It became a monthly series from November 2013. The response categories are:
- Rise by greater than 10 per cent
- Rise by 10 per cent or less
- Stay the same
- Fall by 10 per cent or less
- Fall by more than 10 per cent
- Don't know.
This data set contains the time series data (from July 2007 to present) of the House Price Expectations Index (calculated as the proportion of expected rises less the proportion of expected falls plus 100) for Australia as well as disaggregated data by state, age, income and home ownership status.
- Please download and read the *Terms and Conditions* here. By checking the box to answer 'Yes' to the "I Agree to the Terms and Conditions" statement you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Please complete the 'Order Contact Details' for the Recipient of the purchased Subscription Data.
- Please note this product is created monthly. Once purchased, you will be contacted via your supplied email address to create an account where you can login and download your product each month.
This item will be available for collection via Melbourne Institute at our designated subscriber site. You will be emailed instructions to create your login details.