CONSUMER SENTIMENT INDEX - BY DEMOGRAPHIC GROUPS: DATA (Single Issue)
CONSUMER SENTIMENT INDEX - BY DEMOGRAPHIC GROUPS: DATA (Single Issue) - AUD $242.00 (incl. GST)
The Consumer Sentiment Index (CSI) is an average of five component indexes. The sub-indexes reflect consumers' views about their household financial situation over the past and the next 12 months; their expectations of economic conditions over the next 12 months and the next 5 years; and their buying intentions about major household items. This data set contains the time series data (from 1996 to present) of the Consumer Sentiment Indexes for various demographic groups: gender, age, state, housing status, voting intention, occupation, education, household income.
Monthly Actual Data from January 1996.
- Consumer Sentiment Index – Age 18-24, Age 25-44, Age over 45
- Consumer Sentiment Index – Live with children < 18, Does not live with child < 18
- Consumer Sentiment Index – Tenant, Mortgagee, Owned
- Consumer Sentiment Index – Coalition, ALP, Democrat, Others
- Consumer Sentiment Index – Manager & Professional, Paraprofessional & Trades, Sales & Clerical, Labourer & Operator, Retiree, Unemployed, Not working
- Consumer Sentiment Index – Male, Female
- Consumer Sentiment Index – Primary, Secondary, Trade, Tertiary
- Consumer Sentiment Index – Up to 20k, 20-40k, 40-60k, over 60k
- Please download and read the *Terms and Conditions* here. By checking the box to answer 'Yes' to the "I Agree to the Terms and Conditions" statement you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Please complete the 'Order Contact Details' for the recipient of the purchased Single Issue Data.
- Please note this product will be emailed to the email address supplied on your order, please allow a few business days for this to be received.
This item will be available for collection via Melbourne Institute at your nominated email address. Please allow one business day for this to be processed.