This is an online workshop.
This one-day online workshop focuses on the child and adolescent age group, encompassing skill development in the following areas:
- Learn about Positive Behaviour Support
- How to develop an understanding of behaviours of concern and create an autism friendly environment
- Learn how to write an autism specific profile and behaviour support plan (please come with a specific client or case study in mind)
- Learn how to write a plan to respond confidently when challenging behaviour occurs
- Learn how to teach new skills to promote independence and quality of life
Please review the flyer below before registering for this training to ensure it meets your learning needs.
Click here to download the course flyer
This is the subsidised cost registration page for Victorian Headspace, Take Two and ACHHO/ACHHS only. Please note you can not reserve a place in this workshop by purchasing a ticket you are not eligible for. If you purchase a subsidised place and are not eligible, your refund may be subject to an administration fee.
Mindful's workshops are funded by the Victorian Health Department. Some workshop places are made available for private practice and interstate clinicians, but many of our courses are specifically designed to skill-up particular cohorts of the Victorian mental health workforce. Our training is only available to overseas based clinicians on a case-by-case basis. If you practice outside of Australia please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your eligibility.
Cancellation and No Show Policy:
Registered participants who are unable to attend and notify us of this in writing prior to fourteen days before the workshop may either:
(1) cancel their registration and receive a refund of their payment minus administration fee of 20% or $40, whichever is greater;
(2) transfer their registration once to another eligible participant (no fee);
(3) in some circumstances may be able to transfer their registration once to an equivalent-cost ASD workshop in the same calendar year, if space is available.
Participants who cancel 14 or less business days before the workshop may be permitted to transfer their registration once to another eligible participant (no fee). In exceptional circumstances, please contact Mindful.