This is an online workshop.
This is a series of three online workshops presented by Dr Deeta Kimber drawing on the framework of PolyVagal Theory:
- Part 1: Tuesday 23rd August: How do we work differently with ASD
- Part 2: Tuesday 6th September: Understanding stress regulation, feelings and meltdowns with ASD
- Part 3: Tuesday 27th September: Understanding sensory experiences and how to start working them with ASD
Please review the flyer below before registering for this training to ensure it meets your learning needs.
Click here to download the course flyer
This is the subsidised cost registration page for Victorian CYMHS/CAMHS/AMHS: including Orygen, Headspace, ACCHO/ACCHS, Take Two clinicians, and clinicians employed at Victorian publicly funded Adult Mental Health Services (including Forensicare) only. Please note you can not reserve a place in this workshop by purchasing a ticket you are not eligible for. If you purchase a subsidised place and are not eligible, your refund may be subject to an administration fee.
Mindful's workshops are funded by the Victorian Health Department. Some workshop places are made available for private practice and interstate clinicians, but many of our courses are specifically designed to skill-up particular cohorts of the Victorian mental health workforce. Our training is only available to overseas based clinicians on a case-by-case basis. If you practice outside of Australia please email our team at email@example.com to confirm your eligibility.
Cancellation and No Show Policy:
Registered participants who are unable to attend and notify us of this in writing prior to fourteen days before the workshop may either:
(1) cancel their registration and receive a refund of their payment minus administration fee of 20% or $40, whichever is greater;
(2) transfer their registration once to another eligible participant (no fee);
(3) in some circumstances may be able to transfer their registration once to an equivalent-cost ASD workshop in the same calendar year, if space is available.
Participants who cancel 14 or less business days before the workshop may be permitted to transfer their registration once to another eligible participant (no fee). In exceptional circumstances, please contact Mindful.