The Evidence of Enrolment letter is an official academic statement outlining the course/s you are or were enrolled in at the University of Melbourne.
The letter will state:
- Your Student ID Number,
- your full name as recorded in the student system,
- your date of birth,
- the course/s you are or were enrolled in at the University,
- the date/s that you commenced study in the enrolled course,
- the expected completion date of the course,
- your status as a full-time or part-time student,
- the language of instruction as English, and,
- signed by the Academic Registrar's official representative.
Your digital letter will be uploaded to My eQuals. You will receive an email with a link and instructions on how to access your digital document.
You may request that a .pdf electronic copy of your letter be sent direct to an organisation or other University by direct email from the University of Melbourne.
'Bespoke' Evidence of Enrolment letter:
Additional information may be added to your letter. Please use the Special Requirements free text box to ask for additional details about your study at the University such as Leave of Absence dates, Academic Calendar dates, Clinical placements or internships, Exchange studies etc.
Graduate Research students:
Please note that you should only order this eCommerce digital product if you require addtional information to be included in your digital Evidence of Enrolment letter (a 'bespoke letter) and/or if you want to receive it in the MyeQuals digital repository.
A free digital Evidence of Enrolment letter may be generated direct at my.unimelb
The free digital letter is issued automatically within minutes to your email address, however, it will not be uploaded to MyeQuals and there will be no option to include additional text.
For current turnaroud times go to Academic Statements (unimelb.edu.au) .